Snow White in watercolor


During the last weekend I bought a new book - The art of Disney from Golden books by Charles Salomon, and this pages make me so happy. All this stories and characters are part of my childhood and I have all this sweet memories, songs, smiles and magic, that I have to journal about it :)
So I have picked my watercolors (while my videos for watercolor class are uploading) and Snow White was the choosen one.


I thing this was my first movie on cinema so it's really closed to my heart, what a pleasure to create
Snow White. My inner child is jumping with joy :)


Try this: pick one of your favorite child book and with your own style try to draw, paint, journal about it.
If you like share with me your favorite Disney character ;) I really would love to know.
Xox
Susana




Comments

Popular Posts